Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Crazy about Cherry

Apr 2, 2011

It's cherry blossom actually. Unfortunately I think their blooming time is almost over :-(. The ones across the street from our backyard still have flowers but they're falling off fast. And I am craving for some pretty colors instead of just gray, brown and green - which are pretty much the standard colors here. Hence, I took tons of pictures of them - at a parking lot. And I'm going to share them with you so that hopefully when you look at them, they will make you feel cheery too. That's how I feel.



2 comments:

  1. I sooooo love the pics of you in between the blossoms. I love cherry blossoms too. Have been trying to see as many as possible this spring. It makes me happy to see nature awakening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry blossoms are so pretty right? But unfortunately they only bloom once a year. But definitely worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete