Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Rainy Day of Sightseeing

Apr 2, 2011

My friend Anna told me about this place Point No Point which has a sandy beach. That got me excited since most of the beaches here that we've been to are full of rocks and gravels. Although the weather looked pretty gloomy as if it would rain any minute we decided to go anyway to check out the place.

Point No Point is located in the small town of Hansville, WA. From  where we live, it takes about 30 minutes to get there. Go here to see the aerial view of the place and click on each picture at the side. I love it.

On the way to the light house, we saw this old boat which probably has been converted to a house. 

 The Point No Point beach. 

There were light rain and hail right after we stopped at the parking lot. Plus it got really chilly and we weren't prepared for it. It was pretty disappointing but the place is not too far so we would definitely come back sometimes soon.

We were not prepared to call it a day. On the way back, we spotted this place and decided to explore it.

 I feel like I'm back at the park when I look at this picture.

The trail was all wet and muddy but the rain stopped and the sunshine peeking through lacy moss made things much better.

I love this part of the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment