Thursday, November 1, 2012

From today

Happy baby in the morning.

She loves anything to do with paper. I just have to pay close attention so that she doesn't chew on it.

Some sketches I made for Sarah's dresses. Now, if only I were able to have some quiet time to sew. Also, Daniel's cousin, Sam, is getting married, and I've been browsing through his and his fiancee's wedding registry to find some gifts. I'm wondering what to do next after I purchase the gift. Should I send it to their home address, or present it to them on the day of the wedding? This is going to be my first time attending a wedding here. I'm excited!  

 This girl loves her bubble bath.

"Can you please stop taking my pictures? I'm trying to cruise in peace here". Sarah is wearing a dress that Poppy's wife, GB gave her. GB wore this dress when she was baby.

Love love love the colors! 


My snapdragons are still standing!

She napped for 5 hours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment