Saturday, October 9, 2010

Summer Road Trip Part 1

I'm still not done yet with the summer pictures. Old stories but the pictures are pretty cool though, the views are aahh-mazing! So enjoy.

July 12, 2010

In the last entry about our summer travel, I mentioned about us flew to Tacoma, a tiny bit about the navy base, and the little town Poulsbo.  We also did some house hunting before we started our road trip heading to Montana to see Grammy and Poppy. After traveling for a few hours from Poulsbo, we stopped at this rest  area for the night to get some sleep. Not sure where exactly this is but probably somewhere near Portland. 



Woke up to this view. Isn't it amazing? I think it was around 4am. Couldn't sleep very well so went around the area taking pictures. The boys, including the big one were still asleep. 



I think this looks like some kind of alien spaceship or something. But still great view nevertheless.


One of my favorite architectural structures.

Still on my own at this point.

Sunrise

Remember the alien like-spaceship cloud? It changed into this white normal looking cloud now :-(

You'll see more of these in the rest of our journey. Something about the look of these makes me feel mushy.

3 comments:

  1. Ha la awan tu macam spaceship haha so weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you PLEASE email me the grass one so I can frame it? I'll gladly pay commission! It's gorgeous and something about the sunshine behind the seeds...it's so peaceful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, the grass one, I have a couple different ones. I'll email you this one and see if you like the rest when I post them and you can have them too. Commission???!! Ssshhhhh, you're my sister!

    ReplyDelete