Sunday, October 10, 2010

Road Trip - Part 1a

Feeling a bit under the weather today. Didn't feel like cooking or eating. But the three Beez, they're always hungry, which is good actually. Thank god for the leftovers.

So, back to the road trip. Still on the same day, July 12.

I took this a few minutes after we left the rest stop. And the sign says Richland - 25 miles and we're on a mission to find a public shower!

This sleeping in the car thing - it's not planned. We just sort of went for it as the time came to call it a night. None of us were prepared for it but that's part of the fun, errr.. for some :p. Here the boys were still sleepy, it's only around 6am anyway. 

 I love bridges

Oregon Scenic Highways. We spent a few minutes here to enjoy the splendid view albeit the strong wind.





Only these 2 boys were up. Emir was still asleep in the car.

Back on the road, in search of a place to grab a shower.

Found it!
At Oregon State Park. I would love to go back there for a camping trip. It looks like a great place to explore except that we didn't plan for it at that time. There were many RVs out there, some  are super huge and that's a new sight for me. We hardly have that in Malaysia.


 Waiting for their turn to clean up.

8 comments:

  1. Nadia,
    It's Saranya...I am so glad you are having such a great time there. We miss you both and hope to see you again. Anyway, I like your pictures a lot, what kind of camera you have? It does look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos! I know I keep saying it but they are AMAZING. It looks like you're having a great time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saranya! I miss you too! I'm still adjusting to life here, it has it's ups and downs, the downside - I have to make new friends and it does come preetty slloowly. You know how I can be pretty shy and slow to warm up to new people but I love the weather :-). I have the same camera as you do, don't you know that? Daniel told me we have the same one since he talked to Phil about it. So how are you? Have you started school yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz! THANK YOU! Keep saying it, it sure does motivate me more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak memandangkan kak dah pandai tangkap gambaq, kalo adik kawin kak la tangkap gambaq adik ahahahah sep duit gitewwww wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photos, looks like prairy fields... so lovely!
    Sorry to read you are feeling a bit under the weather, hope you have recovered since your last post!
    Camping trips... tempting. I think you are living in a great country for doing things like that now!! Miss that here. We went to Malaysia once again to enjoy a bit of nature instead. It was lovely to breathe some fresh air and to play outdoors ;)
    Take care girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!

    Nadia! I need ur email address...
    Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thomas - nadiah_abdulmukthi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete