Monday, February 9, 2009

Aci bids farewell...

Sorry for such a long gap after the last post. Have been busy lately. Work is still the same though, but after office hour, I am mostly occupied with few new things. First, I enrolled in an exercise class which runs everyday except on Saturday. Not that I go there every day, but I am ttrryiinngg. Especially when I have not been exercising eversince say....school days? That's like 15 years ago. Then new school year and another boy is in. Farhan is doing ok so far, except that he lost probably 10 pencils, a few erasers and a ruler and a few text books, and a lunch box. And they have their tuition classes - 4 subjects, 4 times a week courtesy of their Tok since she's paying. 2 nights of Quran classes too, plus homework time which sometimes involves late bed time especially if mama is occupied with something else and doesn't check their begs until later and the boys told her that they don't have any when in fact they do! Plus I am working on turning the 2 small plots of land at each side of the porch into a mini garden.

Anyway...my mom's helper for so many years is no longer working for us. She's a single mom with a grown up son and her husband has passed away so many years ago. She has been working with us for 20 years, and she decided it's time to say good bye when her son got a job as a teacher. I feel sad a bit since she's been around since I was a kid and she has seen us in so many forms, good and bad. She might move to Penang to be closer with her other relatives. All the best Aci with your new life! We love you!

The only picture I have of Aci - Jan 07

No comments:

Post a Comment