Monday, June 9, 2008

Through the Lens - Close Ups (part 1)

3 years ago, I lost my laptop. Someone broke into my car and took it. Yeah, I was careless enough to leave it inside the car. Gone with the laptop were hundreds of pictures of the boys that my family and I took ever since they're babies, plus my eye glasses, pen drive..actually everything that were inside the laptop bag. Anyway, recently while browsing through my brother's computer, I found out he actually keeps most of the pictures that he took!! So here they are, just to share with you all.

2005 - Kota Damansara, Apartment 107









2 comments:

  1. So great you found back the photos!!!
    It's a part of your and their lives and it's great to have some memories on paper as well ;-)
    I like the intensity of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cessie,

    that's because I took those pictures .. my sister's task is to control+c and control+v into her puter .. :P

    ReplyDelete