Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beautiful March Morning!



Woke up to this view. Apparently the seasons get a little bit confused around here. It snowed for 2 days in a row last week too. I love how crisp  and cool the air was this morning and it was absolutely pretty.


Water droplet with reflection of one of the houses on the street

Grammy's Visit - Day 3: Dec 23 , 2011

I had this post on hold for a long time since I was concentrating on other projects I ambitiously wanted to get done before the baby arrived. Procrastinating is never ever a good idea. I ended up losing all the pictures I took when Grammy was here since (if you've read my previous post, you might know this already) - our hard drive crashed two weeks ago. Fortunately I did upload a few pictures beforehand so even if it's outdated, for my memory's sake, I'm just going to put it up here.



We took a trip to Seattle on the third day Grammy was here. This picture was taken on our way to ferry terminal in Bainbridge Island.  

Views from the ferry

View of Bainbridge Island from the ferry with Olympic range in sight.

Nearing Seattle ferry terminal. The last picture shows container cranes at the Port of Seattle marine facilities, where several container ships are loading or unloading. 

Various view around the ferry terminal

Passing Ivar's, a seafood restaurant. Would like to go there one day since it got some good reviews.

Mother and son sharing some moments together

It was a beautiful day in Seattle considering it was in the middle of winter.

Farhan is in awe of the ceiling 

 Grammy is picking up some smoked salmon from Pike Place Market to bring back home

I am a happy person in the midst of these colorful fruit and vegies

 The Pike Place Fish Co. They got famous for their fish- tossing antics.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures!! The market looks great, I love markets. And the sea! And crispy mornings btw. The photo with the water drop is super!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete