Friday, December 30, 2011

New Look for A New Year!

I've been playing around with my new blog template that actually took a lot of my time. I don't know how to read or use either CSS or HTML but I wanted to make some changes to the template and it drove me nuts trying to figure things out. I did go through line by line of the template' s HTML to see if I could make any changes and I did actually manage to make some adjustments to it. Although I am still not satisfied with the whole look, there is nothing much I can do and I am done with it for the moment. 


Daniel said the layout is a bit confusing. So I figured perhaps I could give you guys some tips on how to browse the blog.


This is how the full post looks like. I like the one-column idea. It gives me ample space to post larger pictures.

On to the backdated posts, I have quite a few to share with you guys. Daniel's mom flew from Oklahoma to spend some days with us until Christmas. And we had a really great time with her. The boys loved having her around. That will be in a few separate entries though. But check this one out first.


Daniel had to wear some kind of Halloween costume for one of his gigs so he decided to make one on his own. Here's Ezzat wearing the costume.I think it looks like Felix the Cat.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was having the same idea: new look for a new year ;). But am dreading starting the job as - like you say - it is very time and energy consuming. But it is planned for this week though. And I am planning to blog a little more frequently again as well.
    For what it's worth... I like your new look :D
    I know how difficult it is to get it the way you want (another reason why I am procrastinating a little lol).
    Cool 'Halloween' pics! And I am looking forward to your next posts!
    Hope you are ok! And happy 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete