Monday, July 18, 2011

Fun time with Poppy - Day 1

Daniel's dad visited us a few weeks ago. He came all the way from Oklahoma and stayed with us for 4 days and we got to do quite a few fun things with him. The boys especially were so happy to have Poppy around to play with them. I took tons of pictures - as usual, and that's the easiest part. The hardest part is to post them in here and there are tons of excuses for that. I'm not proud. But I will certainly be if I could post all of the pictures until the last day Poppy was here. Keep your fingers crossed!

Day 1 - June 28th, 2011


We took Poppy to Point No Point beach in Hansville. We were worried if it was going to be raining the entire time he was here, especially when the weather forecast looked ominous. Luckily there was not a single drop of rain except for some gloomy mornings.




I went overboard with the birds. But I love them and seeing them flocking away never fail to amaze me.



It took me a few takes before I got the picture right. It's getting harder to get the boys to pose and smile at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment