Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great Weekend

We had a great time staying at a cottage in Kaneohe Bay last weekend, thanks to Daniel's friend and wife, Joe and Lin, for inviting us over. And I got a new camera (early anniversary present :-) thanks D!) - I'm turning into a shutter bug instantly and loving it. So please bare with me as this is going to be quite a long entry since I took hundreds of photos this time and I had a hard time selecting them to put on here. 



Some of the food that we had. The cottage is well equipped -  fridge, oven, stove, pots and pans and cooking utensils - I love it! I'm glad to do the prep at home though. And I had a great time with Lin helping me in the kitchen.

Dinner time at the patio.

The gentlemen played Uno before bed time.

 View from the patio early in the morning. Lovely!

 Breakfast with some goofy kids.

Some interesting things we found during our low-tide adventure. The last picture on the bottom right, I don't know exactly what that is, my guess is that it's a huge sea cucumber.


Mr.Emir


 Mr. Farhan



Mr. Ezzat


Some sea creatures

The cottage

The beach and the water



 Ready to snorkel 

Love the color of the sky

Looking for hermit crabs

Silly

Getting ready

To sail

On the way to the boy's secret hideout

And they took it seriously by guarding the entrance. 

And this is it!

Fun time was over :-(


Well, maybe not.

Then it's lunch time.

Which consisted of leftovers from the night before - vegie burgers, curry puffs and peach cheesecake.

One the way, we stopped at a lookout with this nice view of the Kaneohe Bay.

Kaneohe Bay

Good bye K.Bay...

No comments:

Post a Comment