Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aloha!

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I last updated The Bumblebeez. I know....so sorry. I just didn't feel like writing. We're still adjusting to life here. By the way, we're doing great. We're all finally together as a one big happy family in Hawaii! Been through a lot these past few months since we got here. I got here first in mid July 09, got married the very next day right after arrival, was on Tylenol for weeks since then coz I kept feeling feverish (H1N1 scare) plus totally homesick especially for being apart from the boys for months - 6 months to be exact! Submitted my PR application along with other applications - military ID so I can shop at the Nex =) and oh of course the medical insurance (extremely important here) - totally missing the comfort of walk-in clinics in Malaysia, work authorization, parole to travel outside the U.S, driving license, social security no., bank ac etc...all the paperwork & waiting = argh! But of course in between, adjusting to new life as a wife - again :-). Right after I got the parole, we planned our trip back to Malaysia for the wedding reception and to get the kids to the U.S soil before their visa and my visa expire. Man! That's one of a kind journey back and forth like that - in 4 days time! It's super duper fun, exhilarating, nerve-wrecking, tiring journey ever in my entire life! But what is not fun and sad was that Daniel's parents were not able to join us for the reception =( since we're not able to provide a specific date at all due to red tapes by the immigration. So I'm so sorry for that from the very bottom of my heart for that. We got the kids back, they've started school last week and life has been pretty busy for the Bonnin's family since then.

So, I'll do my best to keep The Bumblebeez up and running with whatever that is going on in our lives. Until then - Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for updating. Looking for photographs of the grands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay! Some news from you. Emir looks so adorable in those glasses hehehe...

    ReplyDelete