Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day..

So here's the thing, I've been trying to come up with reasons why I didn't update this blog as I was all hyped before, but I guess all I can say is that I wasn't really in the mood. And tension is building up at work as tax submission is getting nearer, June actually! And I am not even close in completing the company's accounts. And since its inception in 2004, no proper accounts were done, and I wish I knew about this before I accepted the job! . Annddd my assistant took off from work for a month starting today. The good thing is she's getting married, so Congratulations Ina! The not so good part is I'm all alone with piles of back dated documents to be sorted out. And guess what, no computerized system, they use EXCEL! Arrghh...no one does bookkeeping using Excel anymore for godsake. I so really hate accounting! And I have been melancholic and still am as D-day has came yesterday for me to part with my other half for a few months due to his work. Soooo...I know these are all excuses, but at this moment, I'm just feeling a bit grouchy. By the way, Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a nice Mother's Day, too.

    ReplyDelete