Sunday, April 13, 2008

Boat Ride

My sister, Nabila left an album full of nice pictures before she went back to New Zealand last Feb which I have been wanting to scan for so long. Now is really a good reason to start scanning them since I have put up this blog.


Now let see...This first batch of pics I scanned tonight was taken in Tanjung Cali, probably 2 years back?? During those years, mom always took the kids back with her to Alor Setar when I was still in KL. My guess is dad took the boys for a boat trip to Kuala Kedah. I wish I was there too instead of being stucked in KL.


Wonder what they're looking at?
My mom  is in green scarf with Farhan on her lap, dad at the back, I don't know who that woman was next to mom, but she looks really familiar. There's my maid, Yati with Ezzat and Emir in the last picture.

The jetty
I think that's Kuala Kedah from far, and mom again.

And finally, the bumblebeez...

No comments:

Post a Comment